We are pleased to announce that ESPA has reopened to Hotel guests and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back. Spa treatments are available, however some restrictions will apply.
The Swimming Pool and Gym has reopened to hotel guests. For further information on our Covid-19 policy, please click here.
We would like to provide you with some information on how we have increased our sanitation and procedures throughout the spa in response to COVID-19. Our spa has always upheld strict hygiene protocols and the well-being of our guests has always been our priority. As we look forward to welcoming you to our spa, we would like to reassure you that the following additional protocols have been introduced, so you can feel safe and protected while you spa with us. Please ensure the guests included in your spa reservation are aware of the below procedures.
Scheduling an Appointment
To schedule an appointment for the perfect experience, please speak with our specialist Spa reception team who will guide you to the right choice, simply call +353 (0)1 274 9710. To ensure your preferred time and service is available, we recommend advanced booking. Treatments can also be booked online.
• Spa Opening Hours are 7.00am – 9.00pm daily. Children’s Swim Times are 09.00am – 12.00pm and 3.00pm – 6.00pm. It is strictly an adult only environment outside of the Children’s hours.
• Arrival Time: Residents are advised to arrive 15 minutes prior to the treatment in your robe and slippers from the room. Non- Residents are advised to arrive 30 minutes prior to the treatment. The Spa Reception team will allocate a locker with a robe and slippers. Towels will be provided.
• What to Bring: Bathrobes and Slippers will be provided, alternatively guests can bring their own flip flops. Guests need to bring Swimwear, gym gear and a face mask. Swimwear is mandatory in the Swimming Pool, Hot Pool, Hammam Suite and Thermal Suites.
• Health Conditions: Kindly advise of any health conditions, allergies, recent medical or cosmetic procedures or injuries, which could have a bearing on our services/treatments when making your Spa reservation. Guests may be requested to provide a note from the GP as a safety precaution. Guests will be requested to complete a digital consultation form in advance of the treatment as per our new COVID’19 protocols.
• Pregnancy: We have specifically designed treatments for expectant and nursing mothers. Expectant mothers must be over 12 weeks pregnant for body treatments.
• Age Requirements: The minimum age requirement for Spa treatments and access to the Hammam Suite, Thermal Suites and Gym is strictly over 16 years.
• Swimming Pool: We have allocated booking times for the pool to comply with social distancing measures. We advise you to book your swim time in advance. Swim times are booked on the hour and the duration is 45 minutes. There is 15 minutes allocated to sanitise and disinfect the pool area after each booking time, therefore you can only use the pool within the 45 minute booking duration. Late arrivals will result in reduced swim time. It is strictly an adult only environment outside of the children’s swim times.
• The Hammam Suite and Hot Pool can be used during your allocated swim time. The maximum capacity is 4 guests at a time in the Hot Pool and Hammam Suite (unless from the same household).
• The Spa Changing Rooms are open and sanitised frequently. Amenities are available upon request at Spa Reception. Hairdryers are not available during this time. Personal Belongings: Please remove all jewellery before your visit to the Spa. Please do not leave personal items in your robe pockets. The Hotel will not accept responsibility for any lost items.
• Spa Café: The opening hours are 12.00pm – 3.00pm. Guests must book at a table in the Spa Café upon making your Day Spa reservation. The Spa Café is reopening on 7th September.
• The Gym is open and sanitised frequently. You do not need to book a gym time. There is a reduction in the number of fitness equipment items to meet social distancing requirements with signs posted on closed equipment. Guests are advised to sanitise the equipment after use. The gym is strictly over 16’s.
• The Thermal Suites on Level 2 (includes Sauna, Steam Room, Tepidariums and Vitality Pool) are open and are restricted to no more than 6 guests at any one time. The maximum time in the Thermal Area is 30 minutes at a time to comply with social distancing measures and to allow other guests to enjoy the facilities. The ice fountain is not available during this time. Level 2 facilities are exclusively part of the treatment experience.
• We will note any Treatment Preference for a male or female therapist however the request cannot be guaranteed. Guests may be requested to move the treatment start time 30 minutes before or after your scheduled time. We will endeavour to contact you in advance to make you make you aware of your updated start time. The therapist will meet you at the Treatment Waiting Area at the Spa and bring you directly for your treatment.
• Face Masks: The therapist will wear a mask and or a face visor during your treatment. Guests will be requested to wear a face mask during the treatment with exception to Facial treatments. This is mandatory. You can bring your own mask, or we will provide you with a disposable mask. Treatments will not take place without the appropriate PPE.
• Your Treatment Room will have been deep cleaned and sanitised using a certified electrostatic anti-bacterial spray.
• Guests can relax in the Serenity Room after the treatment. There is no reading material provided during this time. The Serenity Room is sanitised regularly. Phones should always be on silent in the Spa areas.
• No cash payments will be accepted. All payments will be collected via room charge, credit/debit card or a relevant gift card. There is also an opportunity to pay in advance of your treatment via a secure payment system. There is no service charge on the treatments. Gratuities are at the guest’s discretion.
• Check Out: Guests must always check out at the Spa Reception before leaving the Spa to ensure the treatment charge has been processed. Payments must be processed on the day of the treatment.
• Cancellation Policy: A 50% cancellation charge will be incurred for any treatment not cancelled 24 hours prior to the appointment. Cancellation within 12 hours incurs a 100% charge.
If you have visited before, you may note other small changes to our normal facilities. We have endeavoured to keep the spa relaxing and enjoyable. We would like you to relax during your visit and immerse yourself into the Spa Experience. For this reason, we have taken extra measures to safeguard our guests prior to arrival. We kindly ask the following:
For the safety of our guests and staff, if you or a member of your household has developed any of the following symptoms; Cough, Fever, Breathlessness, Sore Throat, Headaches within the last 7 days (prior to your Hotel/Spa visit) please contact the Hotel/Spa prior to arrival of your appointment or facility use.