Scheduling an AppointmentTo schedule an appointment for the perfect experience, please speak with our specialist Spa reception team who will guide you to the right choice, simply call +353 (0)1 274 9710. To ensure your preferred time and service is available, we recommend advanced booking. Treatments can also be booked online.
• Spa Opening Hours are 7.00am – 9.00pm daily. Children’s Swim Times are 09.00am – 12.00pm and 3.00pm – 6.00pm. It is strictly an adult only environment outside of the Children’s hours.
• Arrival Time: Residents are advised to arrive 15 minutes prior to the treatment in your robe and slippers from the room. Non-residents are advised to arrive 30 minutes prior to the treatment. The Spa Reception team will allocate a locker with a robe and slippers. Towels will be provided.
• What to Bring: Bathrobes and Slippers will be provided, alternatively guests can bring their own flip flops. Guests need to bring their own swimwear and gym gear. Swimwear is mandatory in the Swimming Pool, Hot Pool, Hammam Suite and Thermal Suites.
• Health Conditions: Kindly advise of any health conditions, allergies, recent medical or cosmetic procedures or injuries, which could have a bearing on our services/treatments when making your Spa reservation. Guests may be requested to provide a note from the GP as a safety precaution.
• Pregnancy: We have specifically designed treatments for expectant and nursing mothers. Expectant mothers must be over 12 weeks pregnant for body treatments.
• Age Requirements: The minimum age requirement for Spa treatments and access to the Hammam Suite, Thermal Suites and Gym is strictly over 16 years.
• Swimming Pool: Adult Only Swim Times - 7.00am - 9.00am, 12.00pm - 3.00pm and 6.00pm - 9.00pm. There is no requirement to book swim times during the adult only swim times.
Family/Children Swim Times - 9.00am - 12.00pm and 3.00pm - 6.00pm. Bookings are required for adults who wish to swim during family swim times.
Booking times are on the hour and last for a duration of 45 minutes. It is advisable to book swim times in advance. Late arrivals will result in a reduced swim time. Please note, the swimming pool is livelier during family times at the weekend and school holidays.
The swimming pool is an adult only enviroment outside of the children's swim times.
• The Hammam Suite and Hot Pool can be used during your allocated swim time. The maximum capacity is 4 guests at a time in the Hot Pool and Hammam Suite (unless from the same household).
• The Spa Changing Rooms are open and sanitised frequently. Amenities are available upon request at Spa Reception. Personal Belongings: Please remove all jewellery before your visit to the Spa. Please do not leave personal items in your robe pockets. The Hotel will not accept responsibility for any lost items.
• Spa Café: The opening hours are 12.00pm – 3.00pm. Guests must book at a table in the Spa Café upon making your Day Spa reservation.
• The Gym is open and sanitised frequently. You do not need to book a gym time. Guests are advised to sanitise the equipment after use. The gym is strictly over 16’s.
• The Thermal Suites are on Level 2, and include the Sauna, Steam Room, Tepidariums and Vitality Pool. Level 2 facilities are exclusively part of the treatment experience.
• We will note any Treatment Preference for a male or female therapist however the request cannot be guaranteed. Guests may be requested to move the treatment start time 30 minutes before or after your scheduled time. We will endeavour to contact you in advance to make you make you aware of your updated start time. The therapist will meet you at the Treatment Waiting Area at the Spa and bring you directly for your treatment.
• No cash payments will be accepted. All payments will be collected via room charge, credit/debit card or a relevant gift card. There is also an opportunity to pay in advance of your treatment via a secure payment system. There is no service charge on the treatments. Gratuities are at the guest’s discretion.
• Check Out: Guests must always check out at the Spa Reception before leaving the Spa to ensure the treatment charge has been processed. Payments must be processed on the day of the treatment.
• Cancellation Policy: A 50% cancellation charge will be incurred for any treatment not cancelled 24 hours prior to the appointment. Cancellation within 12 hours incurs a 100% charge.
If you have visited before, you may note other small changes to our normal facilities. We have endeavoured to keep the spa relaxing and enjoyable. We would like you to relax during your visit and immerse yourself into the Spa Experience.
Should you have any enquiries or if you would like to make a reservation for a future date, please contact the hotel on +353 1 274 8888 or by email on email@example.com.