Come in from the cold and warm up this winter at Powerscourt Hotel. Picture yourself relaxing by a glowing open fire, enjoying a pot of tea or a warming winter drink, or just watching the world go by.
Located in scenic county Wicklow, known as the Garden of Ireland, Powerscourt Hotel is only a 30-minute drive from Dublin. With over 1,000 acres of winter wonderland to be explored, The Estate is an idyllic location for a Winter break, offering a variety of activities to do with family, friends and loved ones.
Sip, Savour & Stay
Savour a delicious moment in Powerscourt Hotel’s stunning Sally Gap Bar and Brasserie.
Newly refurbished and light filled, The Sally Gap offers a relaxed ambiance and a delectable menu for guests to enjoy and a beautiful space to unwind in during your stay.
Indulge in a carefully crafted menu of old favourites and international dishes, before retreating to your luxurious guestroom.
Welcome in the day with breakfast overlooking the breath-taking Sugar Loaf Mountain.
This package includes:
- Luxury overnight accommodation for two people
- Three course dinner for two in The Sally Gap Bar & Brasserie
- Breakfast overlooking the Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Access to 20-metre swimming pool and hammam suite
- Complimentary car parking
- Courtesy use of hotel bicycles to explore Powerscourt Estate
Powerscourt Winter Getaway
Book an escape in the luxury surroundings of Powerscourt Hotel's 1,000 acre country estate. Whether you want to hide away in cosy luxury or feel the fresh air on a woodland walk, Powerscourt Hotel has it all.
This offer Includes:
- Indulgent midweek accommodation
- €50 Dining credit per room to be used in Sika Restaurant or The Sally Gap Bar and Brasserie
- Ease into the start of your day with full Irish breakfast overlooking the Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Enjoy full use of our Swarovski crystal lit heated pool, Hammam Suite and leisure club
- Use of courtesy hotel bicycles to explore Powerscourt Estate
- Complimentary car parking and Wifi
If you're looking to explore Powerscourt Estate during your winter break, we recommend starting with a visit to Powerscourt House & Gardens
. Ranked number 3 in the world by National Geographic, visitors can enjoy pristine Japanese and Italian gardens, only a five-minute walk from the hotel. Always a delight no matter the season.
For those who enjoy the great outdoors, why not explore the River Walk
for a frosty winter’s walk or take spin throughout The Estate on one of the complimentary hotel bicycles. Avid golfers can pay a visit Powerscourt Golf Club
for an early round of golf or two.
on Powerscourt Estate offers visitors a tour through the production of Fercullen Whiskey, finished off with a warming whiskey tasting, the perfect winter’s activity.