Unwrap the magic of Christmas at Powerscourt Hotel
Let us take care of you this festive season. Our two-night Christmas package is created with you in mind to provide blissful moments of togetherness and celebrate the magic of the festivities in luxurious surroundings.
A Classic Powerscourt Christmas
Celebrate the spirit of Christmas in style at Powerscourt Hotel.
Build up the anticipation on Christmas Eve with carol singers to set the festive scene. Enjoy seasonal mince pies and mulled wine before taking some time to explore the sights of Powerscourt Estate or to relax in the comfort of your luxurious guest room. The little ones will receive reindeer dust and carrots to give Rudolph and his helpers as a midnight snack. Continue the festivities with a sumptuous four course dinner with musical accompaniment. Following dinner retreat to the Sugar Loaf Lounge for a night cap or two, then off to bed in high spirits for the day to come.
Wake up on Christmas morning to a hearty breakfast in Sika Restaurant with a glass of festive bubbles. Take in the sights of The Estate by horse and carriage or join us for a crisp winter walk with a warming hot chocolate. For those who wish to have a more relaxing start to the day, you can take it easy by our Swarovski crystal lit pool. Santa makes a special appearance for our younger guests and then it is time for a delectable Christmas lunch featuring your traditional favourites with seasonal music. Once lunch is served you can join us for a whiskey tasting or enjoy family time in our games room. Then gather later in the Sugar Loaf Lounge to round off the day with some savoury treats before retiring for the evening. Arise refreshed on Stephen’s Day and enjoy a post breakfast falconry display on the front lawn before making the journey home.
From €900 per person sharing.
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
Please contact our Reservations Department on 01 274 8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions:
- A credit card is required to guarantee the booking.
- A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of €100 per person is required, and full pre-payment is required by the 1st of December.
- Dinner reservations must be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Guests can choose between Ballroom Buffet or Sika Restaurant for Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas Day lunch.
- Dinner reservations will permit a maximum of six persons per table, according to Government and HSE guidelines.
- Entertainment will be provided during Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas Day lunch.
- Children’s meals are charged upon consumption.
- Up to two children under 12 years may share a room with two adults based on the existing bed configuration. Family rooms consist of two queen sized beds, are available on request and are subject to availability.
- A maximum of one rollaway bed or cot can be added to each room, additional supplements may apply.
- Activities are subject to availability.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
- Offer is subject to availability.