Powerscourt Hotel Location
Nestled among ancient trees, within the granite walls of one of Ireland's most renowned estates, you'll find Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa.
The Great Sugar Loaf Mountain is visible across the valley, between the tall elegant beech trees. The avenue slopes down, revealing the Palladian elegance of Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa, with its breath-taking views. You may be just 30 minutes from Dublin, but it could be a million miles away.
Despite being so popular with locals and visitors alike, Powerscourt Estate has a great sense of calm and space. Enniskerry, the former estate village, has retained its old-world atmosphere. A stroll among its cafes, bars, artisan shops, antique vendors and boutiques is a must for any visitor, as is a visit to Dublin city, with its excellent shopping, galleries, museums and nightlife.
North 53° 11.133
West 6° 10.850
Dublin International Airport (40 minutes)
1. From the airport follow the signs for the M50 southbound
2. Continue along the M50 southbound for approximately 30 minutes, which becomes the N11 southbound for Wexford
3. Take exit marked J7 off the N11 - signs for Enniskerry/Bray R117
4. At the roundabout take the first exit, cross the N11 overpass, take the third exit at the next roundabout following for Enniskerry and Powerscourt Gardens
5. Stay in the left lane, take the first immediate exit signed Route 6A and continue your approach to the village
6. At the centre of the village bear left and continue to follow for Powerscourt Estate
7. Turn right into Powerscourt Estate and follow the signs for Powerscourt Hotel
Dublin City Centre (30 minutes)
1. From Dublin City Centre follow the signs for the N11 southbound for Wexford
2. Continue along the Stillorgan Road - N11 southbound for approximately 20 minutes
3. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the M11 (signposted Wexford)
4. Continue along the M11 southbound for approximately 2 minutes, which becomes the N11 southbound for Wexford
5. Take the exit marked R117 for Enniskerry and Powerscourt Estate
6. At the roundabout take the first exit, cross the N11 overpass, take the third exit at the next roundabout following for Enniskerry and Powerscourt Estate
7. Stay in the left lane, take the first immediate exit and continue your approach to the village
8. At the centre of the village bear left and continue to follow for Powerscourt Estate
9. Turn right into Powerscourt Estate and follow the signs for Powerscourt Hotel
Customer parking is available at the hotel. Valet parking is also available upon request (fee applicable).
Car Charging Facilities
Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa is proud to be the first Tesla destination charging location in Ireland. Charging points can be found in the underground car park.
Taxi's can be taken from outside the Arrivals Hall at Dublin Airport directly to the hotel. Guests can expect to pay between €90 and €100 for the taxi.
By Private Car Hire
We are delighted to recommend Corporate Chauffeur Services as our preferred chauffeur company. A meet and greet service can be arranged at Dublin Airport for a saloon car (€110) or an MPV (€135). Larger vehicles are available on request.
By Public Transport
The most convenient method of public transport from Dublin Airport to the hotel involves taking the Aircoach from outside the Arrivals Hall to Bray (€13 single adult and €18 return). Once guests depart the bus at Superquinn supermarket in Bray, they can then hail a taxi for the remainder of the journey to Powerscourt at a cost of approx. €16. Timetables for Aircoach can be found HERE.